Monday, April 27, 2009

A "Scrappylicious" Weekend

Had a blast this weekend. Creative Scrappers is celebrating their 1st Birthday with a lot of challenges from April 19 to May 3 and so I decided to join.




The first challenge is the "Sweet and Simple" Challenge where we were allowed only to use one photo and one paper using this Sketch

Next, I joined the 3 picture challenge, again using a Sketch. Here's my take:




Third is their "Paint it" Challenge. For this challenge, you have to create a background on plain CS using paint. glimmer mist can be used. So for my page, I painted a bubble wrap with yellow MM paint and stamped it on a black CS. OOOh I loved the final outcome of this page.




Fourth LO, Yup it's my 4th in 2 days! I joined the No picture Challenge. I decided to put in the layout the pregnancy test strip of ny 2nd Child. This way I also cover my backlog LOS for my DD's Album. LOL!



Last Saturday, ScrappinKids also had a weekend challenge. I was only able to do two of their challenges. First, is Michelle's What is love Challenge. We were ask to ask our Kid what love is to them and scrap their 1st reply. Here's what my 4 yr old DS said:“Ikaw Mommy”. “I love you di ba? Like sa Mcdo – LOVE KO ‘TO!And here's my page:



I’m glad my son associates me with love. It’s the best gift a mother can get from her child. I hope and pray that he also learns to impart love and care to others.

For this layout, I used the sketch from Creative Scrapper's Button Challenge.

Aniza's Challenge was to scrap our kid's favorite food. Here's my entry:



That's it! Simply had a blast this weekend!

1 comment:

iza said...

ur amour page look simple yet elegance.adorable page, love the color combo...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails