Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holiday Crop

Last Maundy thursday,Chiqui,Cors and I went to liezls' place to do some croppin', chika-chika and of course have salo salo over lunch which Ate Tere cooked! We had Inihaw na Tilapia, Bulanglang and Bagoong! YUUUUUMMMMY! For Merienda Cors brought Pancit and Liezl also served Halo-Halo! YUM YUM again! Looks like all I did was eat and made chika coz I was only able to finish 2 LOS that day. But I'm Happy with what I came up with...



For this page, I finally got to use my BG Mellow PPS which has been in storage since I Bought it at Last years' Scrap Jam. I had fun making the tree which I'm getting addicted to lately(If you haven't noticed in my other LOS, LOL!).Love this picture of Gian and his classmates relaxing during their field trip at Hacienda Macalauan.



Here, I used an old sketch from Creative scrappers and used Cosmo Cricket PPS.

The following day, I came up with another page. This time featuring my two kids, simply having a good time while mommy was taking photos! Just take a look at those smiles! It simply melts my heart! TFL!

1 comment:

Chiqui said...

i love the tree and all the buttons at the bottom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails