Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Layouts to share!

Its been quite a while since I last made a post in my blog. As usual, busy with work and with other things. But despite the busy schedule, I found time to scrap a few pages which I want to share with you. Most of them were made from sketches which I'm becoming addicted to lately. LOL!













This last page entitled "Sharie's World",I made during Scrappinkid's March weekend RDT Challenges. I Joined Issa's Challenge which was to use bright colored PPS. I had these beautiful Sassafras PPS which I bought a few weeks ago and it was the right paper to use for Issa's Challenge. Luckily I won! Yipee! Its been quite a while since I won in online challenges. Thanks Issa and to the rest of the SK RDT's and DT's!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails