Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sketchaholic Me!

Ever Since I discovered a couple of sketch blogs this year, I got totally hooked! I'm officially now a fan of a lot of these sketch blogs like Creative Scrappers, 52sketches52weeks, Inspired blueprints, Pagemaps and a lot more! I'm really loving all these fantastic sketches because it made me scrap fast and finish more layouts than last year.

Here are a few of my pages inspired from sketches.

Taken from 52 sketches 52 weeks Sketch 11:





This next sketch is from Scrappinkids' Sketch No. 3 Challenge for the month of june.I decided to do hidden journaling so I can accommodate more pictures.

Title: LOVE FOREVER





This one is from A2Z Scraplets June sketch challenge.Good thing Joanne gave me one of their products so I was able to join their challenges.







This next layout I made during the LB scrapaholics Pajama party. This is my take of the sketch made by our very own Helga Vergara! Lovely sketch Helga!





Had a chance also to join Inspired Blueprints' sketch 25 challenge. here's my take:



Now to do you believe me? Yup! I think its an addiction! But I don't mind coz I'm having fun doing this! LOL!

1 comment:

Alby said...

I am loving your layouts Dra!
I haven't really tried working with a sketch. I don't know why. It's so funny because I bought the PageMaps book and also one by Becky Higgins. Anyway, I was so inspired by what you have here that I might just give it a try one of these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails