Saturday, July 11, 2009

First DT Stint!

Yup! I made it as one of Creative Scrappers Design Team! Yipee! Ooooooh Up to now I'm still on high and trying to pinch myself if this is just a dream! When Kristine of Creative Scrappers called for new DT members, I thought I'd give it a try. Ever since I discovered their site last January, I have been an avid fan of their sketches!This is my first DT stint and I'm so excited to be working with so many talented scrappers! Thanks Kristine for this wonderful oppurtunity! I am likewise thrilled that a fellow filipina Mia Castrillo is also part of the team!

Do checkout Creative Scrappers if you love sketches or if you simply just want to be inspired. I know I was!

6 comments:

Lee i. said...

Congrats Dra. Rita. Well-deserved.

Fleur-de-Lys said...

Congrats :)
I look forward to see your beautiful LOs :)

Martha said...

Congratulations to you too Rita! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Liza said...

Congrats Doc Rita!
Can't wait to see your layouts soon!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Congrats Rita!!!

Mia Castrillo said...

Congrats Doc Rita! Looking forward to working with you! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails