Thursday, July 23, 2009

July Sketches

Hi Everyone! Hope you can drop by at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS. They have beautiful sketches this month. here are three of their sketches for July: TFL!

Sketch #58:

Title: LUV UR SMILE


for this page I used Mainly Basic Grey PPS (Marakesh and Mellow), Dream Street and WRMK.

Sketch #59

Title: YUONE


This layout is a gift for my son's Pre-school teacher. She recently gave birth and I was her son's pediatrician. Such a cutie, don't you agree? Incidentally this was chosen as LOTD last July 16 at Creative Scrappers! Yipeee!

Sketch #60

Title: MY CUTIE PIE



I used my Scenic Route Sonoma line for this page. I also decided to turn the sketch around to give it a different look.

Watch for the other upcoming weekly sketches at CS! I'm sure it will stir your creative juices and scrap scrap scrap!

1 comment:

Alby said...

Beautiful layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails