Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Little Attic Challenge Entry

It's been a while since Nenette of My Little Attic had a challenge. So when she finally had one I couldn't miss it for the world. Actually the challenge is quite difficult. For one I would be scrapping about me since the theme was " A day in my life". I always have a hard time making layouts about myself. Second we had to use different brands of pps! And to top it all, we had to make our own embellishment and do at least 2 types of distressing technique. Definitely a challenge right? Well here's what I came up with.....



I used BG Urban Prarie and several old Fancy Pants PPS. For my homemade embellishment I made a tree out of PPS. Had this picture also of me sitting and relaxing on a bench during one of my trips to Beijing but I decided to cut it out so it would seem that I'm relaxing under the tree.Its my first time also to used a corrugated board as my base paper. All in all I had fun creating this page! Thanks for the challenge nette!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails