Sunday, June 7, 2009

PAGEMAPS Entry

Its my first time to join a challenge at PAGEMAPS. But I loved this Sketch of becky plus I fell in love with the prize that awaits the winner so I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's the sketch followed by my take on the sketch:





Journaling:
- Smiles that melts your heart
- Once upon a time, there was a lovely little princess and she had her Daddy
wrapped around her little finger. Secretly, he didn't mind at all.

I used the photos of my husband Ryan and DD Sharie who were "goofin' around" while I had fun taking pictures of the two. Just love seeing them bonding together and having fun! Sharie is truly a Daddy's Girl! I used Fancy Pants and DCWV PPS. Did some stitching and punch out also the strip of PP as an add on design to the paper. TFL!

3 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Just popping by to check out your work...thanks for applying for the team :)

iza said...

gorgeous rita!!!love all the pps n the color was great.nice take!!

Mary said...

Your page is fantastic, good luck on your entry :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails