Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One Fruitful Afternoon!

I was supposed to go to greenhills yesterday afternoon to attend a meeting but because of the heavy rains the group decided to cancel it. So with nothing else to do, Liezl, Chiqui and I decided to scrap! As usual before starting, we first had merienda - baked macaroni with buttered toast and a very deliscious Choco from Bicol! Grabe! ang Saraaaaap! Then off to Liezl's Playroom to scrap!

It's been a long time since I last made a layout that wasn't meant to be submitted for a challenge or contest. Kaya ang sarap ng feeling na nakatapos ako ng isang LO in one sitting. Normally it takes me days to complete a layout. Maybe because it was not for a contest kaya ok lang kahit simple layout ang gawin. And It was accepted at the BG Gallery pa! I was also able to finish my piggy tales entry that day. Well let me share it with you. Feel free to comment on it! TFL!







This is my Piggy Tales entry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails