Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My First BG Gallery Layout!


A few days ago, I gave it a try to upload my BG layout for the first time at Basicgrey.com. I thought it was not accepted because I didn't receive any email from them until last saturday night when Issa called and Timi texted me that my layout was now at the BG gallery. I was super excited talaga! True enough when I opened my email, I found this message:

Rita Vergara"
Subject: Your idea gallery layout has been selected
From: "BasicGrey"

Congratulations, your layout has been selected to appear in our on-line
gallery at www.basicgrey.com! We appreciate your time and talent and
thank you for using BasicGrey papers and embellishments.

Sincerely,
The BasicGrey Team




This really made my day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails