Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Issa Tagged Me!

I think this the 3rd time that Issa has tagged me but I never got around to doing it. Sorry Issa! But this time gagawin ko na ito.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me: (1) I love Japanese food! I can eat it every day! Kaya ko yata kumain ng 1Kg of Salmon Sashimi! (2) I have a crush on Richard Gomez and Ariel Rivera! (3) I'm A Josh Groban Fan! As in emote na emote ako when I hear him sing. Pinaglihian ko pa sya when I was pregnant! (4) I hate it when people Lie to me. (5)I'm pihikan sa food especially vegetables (6) I hate it when people smoke in front of me (7) I am an addict scrapper and Panic Buyer.

A - Age: 40

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: Pediatrician/Pulmonologist

D - Drink or Smoke: I hate both!

E - Easiest Friends To Talk to: Liezl, Cors and Zaida

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears

H - Have a Boyfriend: Ex-boyfriend meron! But he's now my husband

I - In love: Am always in love

J- Junk Food You Like: Potato Chips

K - Kids: Gian Paolo

L - Longest Ride Ever: Los BaƱos to Ilocos

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Malabo na ata madagdagan eh!

O - One Wish You Have Now: To Finally be able to build our dream home next year!

P - Phobias: heights/ Claustrophobia/Flying insects

Q - Favorite Quote: You are never fully dressed without a smile!

R - Reasons To Smile: My Boys

S - Sleeping Hours: normally 12mn-6am

T - Time You Woke Up: between 5-6am

U - Unknown Fact About you: Natutukan ako ng baril ng mag away yung driver ng FX na sinasakyan ko and another car driver ng dahil lang sa pila sa tollgate. It has been my worst nightmare ever!

V - Vegetable You Hate: halos lahat.

W - Worst Habit: Humihilik pag sobrang pagod!

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest

Y - Yummy Foods: Japanese and native foods

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

There! I finally finished it! Now I'm gonna tag Helga, Cors, Timi and dianne!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails