Sunday, September 12, 2010

ADORE- September 10 Sketch reveal

It's another reveal day at Sketchabilities! Here's another beautiful sketch by Karan Gerber! Its actually one of my favorite sketches. For this page, I used Webster's pages Life's portrait line. It's my first also to use a paper doily. Did also some misting on the doily and prima white flowers after which I stamped the flowers! I really had fun doing this layout. Hope you like it!





Hope you can drop by the sketchabilities site for more inspiration from Sarah Buck, our Guest designer for this week! More upcoming sketches will be revealed this week! Lots of prizes also to be won! So join us now!I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

I'm also inviting to the blog hop which will run on Sept 15 to 20.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the paper. This is such a sweeeeet layout.

Liza said...

Love your take on the sketch Doc. I like all those laces & flowers, so girly-girl. :D

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I love your take on it Rita!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails