Monday, August 11, 2008

Layouts to share!

It's been a while since my last post. Been very busy lately in the clinic, giving lectures and also going to Manila with my husband to canvass and buy materials for the house we are building. Good thing I still get to scrap once in a while. Here are a couple of the layouts I made.



This layout was made during our second weekend crop held at Issa's place last June 2 We followed Helga's BINGO card instructions, wherein we have to scrap a page with the following: use transparency, use 5 different fonts for the title, use stamps, use plain white cardstock for the base paper and use at least 1 black and white photo.

Journaling reads:
This silent lad was not a cry baby
Was disciplined and was never spanked by his dad
Was tempered by hand me downs; wasn't demanding
Never blew a birthday candle until he was 33
Studied and worked hard to be a generous provider to enjoy the finer
things in life
Became my life's partner, my husband and great dad to my son.



This layout I made during my 1st on line crop at scrappin kids. we were told to use two brands of PPS, 2 flowers and 2 swirls. Luckily I won!This is my second win from SK.

I recently joined Mystical's "Don't Quote me " Challenge. I immediately fell in love with the saying " Even if a day should go by, when I don't say I love you, may never a moment go by without you knowing I do" , so I decided to use it for this layout.

Materials used: Prima dude papers, Basic Grey wilma Chipboard alphabet, Buttons, MM rub-on and brads.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails