Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LUCKY AT SCRAPJAM!

After the funfilled morning of shopping, demo classes,sumptuous lunch and bingo, next came the much awaited Scrap Challenge. We were required to use the Anna Griffin PPS provided by Marissa and also to use Bazzill Fancy edges and Boshers or washers(?). The theme was about friends and friendships. For my layout I used a black bracket shaped base CS and then I did some handcutting on the flowers from one of the patterned papers. I also used the fiskars lace border punch which I borrowed from Lee. Tinamad na kasi ako to go thru my stuff and open my new border punch. Thanks Lee for sharing your stuff!

It was again an anchievement on my part to be able to finish a layout in one hour. that's why it was really a big surprise when Marissa announced that my Layout won third place! Woohoo! It's my first On the spot Scrap challenge win! Our table proved to be lucky after all coz Candy won 2nd Place and Lee won the raffle for the Quickutz Squeeze! WooHoo!





Journaling reads:Scrapbooking is our common bond. But through the years, that bond has grown to something much more. It is now a friendship that is growing and Blooming!

And here's my Prize!Thank you very much Nette and Marissa for the wonderful stuff!



Let me share also the other goodies I got from the raffle and the other goodies that marissa and nette literally threw for us to catch! Everyone was jumping up and down trying to catch whatever came their way. Naku! kung di lang ako buntis talagang nakipagsabayan din ako. Luckily 3 items fell on my seat kaya nakakuha din ako. LOL!
With all the prizes I'm sure no one went home empty handed! Here's the loot I got!



It seems It was not only helga and me who were lucky that day! another LB scrapaholic won Nette's Summer Challenge! No other than my colleague Chiqui Gutierrez! Congratulations Chix! That sweet Solitude LO was simply stunning!



To Nette And Marissa, Thank you! Looking forward to your next SCRAPJAM!

1 comment:

iris said...

Hi Rita! Wow ang galing naman! Ang ganda ng output mo and all in one hour... congrats! dami mo rin loot ha! How is your pragnancy? How far along are you? Wow you are having a girl! You must be so excited. I'm hoping for a boy. 4 months palang ako so I guess I have to wait one more month before I find out. You take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails