Thursday, May 8, 2008

Studio Azul Entry

I'm really glad I'm able to scrap again. This time I finished my studio Azul entry for their MARCH MASTER CHALLENGE. In this challenge, we were required to scraplift no other than every filipina's idol, Master IRIS BABAO UY! So who could resist this? Me? i wouldn't pass this chance. This is actually my second time to scraplift a layout of Iris.



Well, here's my version. TFL!



Journaling: Love you, cute and sweet little man.
Gian , 1 year old

Materials used: Deja Views The Sharon Ann Little ones Collection - My precious Boy pps, diecuts and framed brads, Lt blue CS, FP Felt shapes-splash, Colorbok embellishment punch-out diecuts, AC Thickers- Daiquiri white, Magic Mesh, Metal Silver alphabet brads, Assorted buttons and fibers, Bling, MM paint, MM brad, Pebeo pearl, Uniball signo white pen, Ranger glossy accents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails