Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Layouts!

I made A couple of layouts lately but I have been having problems uploading the images to my blog. So after several days of trying I decided to present it as a slide show.



The first two layouts I made were gifts to two of Gian's classmates at Rainbow school, Allyson and Isabella. They're such pretty girls that I could help making a layout for them.

Next, I made a layout for Khei at the EB at Lasting Impression. I just Love the AL superstar PPS that I also made a similar LO for my son Gian.

I also made a layout for my niece stacey and Thanks to Cabbie, I was able to buy the Dove of the East-Japan PPS na bagay na bagay for my pics in my recent trip to Tokyo. Yun nga lang Isa pa lang nagawa ko. The other layouts were for scrapbytes march chllenge and my entry for scrappinkids. Hope you liked it! TFL!

1 comment:

Lea Sanders said...

Greetings from the U.S. Great layouts! Come by my blog when you get a chance - http://leasanders.wordpress.com.

Thanks!
Lea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails