Wednesday, March 12, 2008

February Projects

February was a busy month for me at the clinic, good thing I was able to make a couple of projects. Aside from my 3 autumn leaves cards, I finished also 1 LO, 5 additional cards and 3 altered clocks to be exact! Okay na rin diba?

First I'd like to show you my websters Pages entry. I had a difficult time finishing this LO because the paper was already beautiful and I didn't want to alter the design so much. Well, i hope you like my entry.



Next, are the cards I made for the fundraiser for the carmelite nuns. I really had fun making them and also it gave me the opportunity to put to good use some of my scraps and unused 8 x 8 Daisy D's papers.



Next I'd like to show you the 3 altered clocks I made for my mother and my 2 siblings in Cebu.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails