Friday, November 23, 2007

November Scrapbytes Entry


Here's my latest entry for "Scrapbytes"- Seek Inspiration Challenge. For starters I sought inspiration from one international scrapper- Kelly Goree, whos' works I saw at the BG Gallery. I just loved her layouts and her choice of PPS especially when she uses bright colors which I love also. There's this one LO which really caught my eye.



With this inspirational Layout of Kelly Goree, I made this LO of my son who was a month old when the picture was taken. Its been a long time since I wanted to scrap this picture but could not quite decide how to do the LO until I saw the above work of Kelly.And since my son Gian(aside from my hubby of course)is my inspiration in life, Swak na swak talaga itong layout na ginawa ko for scrapbytes!Here's my entry entitled "YOU".



I used my left over BG Oh! Baby Boy PPS, did some stitching and for the first time, I did a lot of DOODLING!Yup! madami na po yan. Hehehe! Thanks scrappinmoms! Kung di dahil sa requirement ng doodling sa challenge, I wouldn't have attempted to doodle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails