Friday, November 23, 2007

My first Christmas Present!


A few weeks ago, I received my very first christmas present for the year thru email. Here's a portion of that email......

From: "Sahrie Wenceslao" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: rimalou@yahoo.com
Subject: Invitation to be a Guest Deisgn Team Member
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 01:17:23 -0500

Dear Rita,

Your layouts are beautiful! I woud love to showcase your work on our website and blog as a Guest Designer in August 2008. I would ask you to make 3 layouts and/or altered art projects with the materials and also include the instructions on how to make each one. All your layouts will be featured on the Inspiration page, the homepage, as well as our blog, as well as your picture and your bio.

If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Sahrie


WoW! I was totally numb for a few minutes. Then when it finally sinked in, I was so thrilled talaga that I immediately said yes to Sahrie! Hehehe! Baka magbago kasi isip nya eh! Hehehe! O Diba? Maagang pamasko sakin to! Thank you talaga Sahrie for choosing me! I just hope I can live up to your expectations! Now nga that the announcement is made public medyo kabado na ako. Haaay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails