Sunday, August 28, 2011

Scrap It Lah Challenge

Went over at Scrap It Lah"s Site and saw their August Challenge given by my Idol Iris Uy! She wants us to have "three things in our layout... stamping, embossing, and misting. Plus there must be at least one raw chipboard to dress up". Ever since I went to Iris' Classes I'm always awed by the different techniques that she uses in her layout. So this challenge is really going to be fun. Here's what I came up with:



Here are a few closeup photos of the techniques I did.


Did some stamping and for the embossing, I first stamped the lamp post on white cardstock using a clear ebossing ink the applied black embossing powder, then I cut it out. For the raw chipboard, I used one of my "Dusty Attic" Fence chipies and applied copper dabber paint then put patches of citrus dabber.

Did some misting ang masking too!

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

This is so very pretty!

Jennifer Grace said...

Stunning page, what beautiful colours. I love the lampost! The work you've put into the page really shows. X

Ella Swan said...

Wow!! Such a beautiful layout!! Love this - great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Scrap-it-Lah :)

Della said...

An in excess of-below guess is also an 11-ten bet. With this type of wager, the overall score of the two teams that played will be either over or beneath the complete score that was listed ahead of the game was performed. Betting on the score currently being in excess of is known as ‘betting on the ball
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/dewaqq78/
datahk

Benjie Valdez said...

There is an article on the subject of pigsa remedy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails