Friday, February 12, 2010

Scrapmuse Spread the Love Entries!

I'm simply loving the challenges over at SCRAPMUSE. They're having a "Spread the Love" Challenge this month which will run from February 5 to 28. So far I have entered in 3 challenges:

Teresa's Sketch challenge:


Here's my take:
Title: You Light up my Life


"I Love My Life Challenge"
For this one we were asked to scrap something or somebody that you are thankful for and making life so good. We were also askrd to include the following in our page:

*Please use any 3 (or more) of the following colors: pink, red, brown, black, white or cream
*Include a die cut or punch
*Use a 2" x 12" strip of paper
*Add some dimension to your page (use a pop dot, layering or any technique that adds dimension)
*And you MUST journal!! :)

here's what I came up with:



"What Do YOU Love ' Challenge"

We were asked to scrap whatever we love. The only other requirements are that there be at least 3 hearts somewhere on your LO and that the the word 'love' appear in the title or in your journaling.
As always, My family is the one I love the most, so here's my take:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails