Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On the Go!

At 7 to 8 months my DD Sharie, started to crawl! she totally loved the freedom to explore her surroundings. As usual mommy enjoyed taking pictures!LOL! So when my second DT sketch at Creative scrappers came up, I immediately knew what pictures to use. Here's Sketch 66 by Karan Gerber and my take on the sketch. TFL!



Title: On The Go!





I used Fancy Pants Aged florals PPS for this Layout and as usual my fave technique- Hand cutting!

Journaling:

You are now in the crawling stage
Always on the go trying to explore your surroundings.
Do I see a future mountaineer or cave explorer like Daddy?
Hmmm... We'll see!

Sharie, 81/2 mos. old

The other DT's have created amazing pages using this sketch. You can see them Here

Until next time! See Ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails