Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Layouts and Projects for 2009!

It took me a couple of months to start scrapping again after I gave birth. Holding clinics and taking care of the new baby really took a toll on my energy level so that I didn't have the time and the energy to scrap!But the upside of this is I had lots of bonding time with baby Sharie (Shanead's nickname courtesy of ninang ISSA which my husband liked!).

It was only by the 2nd week of January that I made my first LO of Baby Sharie. It's hard pala to scrap again pag natigil ka na ng matagal! I feel like I don't know how to do it na. After 2 days of playing around with the pics and PPS, here's what I came out.



After this lo, I decided to push thru with the desk calendars that I was suppose to give to my doctor friends last christmas and became a Chinese New Year gift instead. all in all I made five of them in one week. Achievement na yun diba?





By the 3rd week, No new layout still. Good thing we had our crop session last Jan 24 and boy did it get my creative juices flowing. In one week I was able to make 4 new layouts aside from the hatty holidays LO we made during our crop. Yipee! I really Had fun creating them that I can't resist sharing them with you. I decided to finish first my 2008 Christmas LOS. Here they are:







For the above layouts I used old stash of BG and cosmo cricket CS and PPS.



For this LO i used my old fancy pants pps. Glad to finally use pink papers!

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

looks like your creative juices overflowed after that initial block. yes, those LOs and calendars are a big achievement already. looking forward to seeing more baby LOs of sharie.

tnapay said...

hello rita. :) these pages are already screaming productive. :)

i really like the picture you used on your naughty or nice LO. so cute. hihihihi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails