Sunday, February 17, 2008

Created with Love

When Sahrie announced its noteworthy challenge with the theme "Someone or Something you love", I knew right away what pictures I wanted to scrap. And when I finished these two entries, I was so happy with it. Lots of love was really poured into it!



Title: When I Look at You
By: Rita Marie S. Vergara

Materials Used: Noteworthy Papers-Green Floral, Lace flower. Loopy Stripe. Cardstock, Noteworthy Journal, noteworthy glitter di-cuts alpha chipboards, corner adorners,WRMK Savor the moment chipboard and All about Scrapbooking clock chipboard, Fibers, buttons, Colorbox chestnut roan ink.

Journaling:

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU

When I look at you…
I see my whole world
You have given me great joy
And have made my life complete.

When I look at you…
I see the miracle of you
And the fulfillment of my dreams.

When I look at you…
I see traits from your Dad and me.
Yes, often times you test my patience
But it will never stop me from loving you.

Someday my son,
You will be all grown up and
I will be staring up at an amazing man.
But until then, I will savor this moment
Looking at this wonderful boy
Who is God’s greatest gift to me.




Title: My Boys
By : Rita Marie S. Vergara

Materials used: Noteworthy Papers-Stamp shaped,Loopy striped and polkadot stripe,Noteworthy Journal, Buttons, DMC Thread, BG Undressed Chipboard, MM paint (Bordeoux), Ranger Glossy accents, BG White rub-on, Sakura Aqualip-Black

Journaling:

MY BOYS

Ryan…
My ex- boyfriend
My husband
A man who is patient and understanding
A good provider
A wonderful Father
A man I can’t live without.

Gian…
My Son
My Miracle
A sweet and lovable boy
Never stops to amaze me every day
A boy I can’t live without.

What more can I ask for?
You boys are simply
My Joy
My Love
My Life
My Everything!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails