Thursday, October 11, 2007

I came, I scrapped, I survived the Scrappinmoms Idol Challenge!

I have been so excited to post my scrappinmoms Idol challenge experience but was so busy at the clinic and for the past two days I was having a terrible stiff neck. But thanks to Liezl's Masahista, I'm up and about already.

I would say that the past 2 months of the Idol challenge has been one of the hardest but most exciting part of my scrapping experience so far. Never in my wildest dreams that I would be included in the Top 12 Finalists for the first ever SCRAPPINMOMS IDOL CHALLENGE! The "requirements or the lack of it" that they wanted for each round really tested my capability as a scrapper!

I was hesitant at first to join because it coincided with my peak months at the clinic but Joanne, who's so great at convincing made me give it a shot. With her famous quote - "to try is to test your own capabilities, to attempt is your own personal challenge, and to win is icing on the cake!" Sino ba naman makakahindi nyan diba? I didn't win but for me, parang nanalo na rin ako. Just to be seated next to those ladies whom I admire so so much was like receiving a trophy already!

To my fellow finalists Au,Cookie,Cabbie Jane,Issa, Nita, Tin, Darlene, Lee, Cors, Diane and Mia, It was an honor to have met you! Sayang lang that because of our tensions we never got to chat longer. Maybe in the next EB's we can get to know each other more!Congratulations to all of you! Beautiful layouts ladies!

Before I end this Post, I would like to thank the Scrappinmoms- Joanne, April, Sienna, Liza, Pia, Ria and Iris for a fantastic job!Keep up the good work. If it were not for your group, we wont have had the chance to experience all this. Thank you very much!

Let me just share with you my layouts for each round. TFL!


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails